SOPHIE CAROLINE GOHR,
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
Signed to NO// AGENCY GERMANY
MOVIES / TV SERIES AND MUSICVIDEOES
- 2019 A CROWS MURDER ( EYES OF THE BLIND ) - MUSICVIDEO - DIRECTED BY KASPER JUHL (DK)
- 2019 DRA-MA-MA - MUSICVIDEO ( I` AM DRA-MA-MA) - DIRECTED BY HELENA WIDENBORG (DK)
- 2019 BILJANA HEIGHTS - MUSICVIDEO ( WAKE UP) - DIRECTED BY KASPER GAARDSØE (DK)
- 2019 SHORT FILM - A MORNING WALK - DIRECTED BY MARC HARPSØ (DK)
- 2019 TV SERIES - SOUTH EAST OF AARHUS - MARC HARPSØ AND TAMMIE BERGHOLT - COPENHAGEN FILMVAERKSTED (DK)
- 2019 SHORT FILM - SHADOW OF THE PAST – DIRECTED BY HELENAWIDENBORG – WIDDENPRODUCTIONS - COPEHAGEN FILMVAERKSTED(DK)
- 2019 SHORT FILM – LOUISE AND LOUISE – DIRECTED BY DANNYTHYBERG (DK)
- 2019 MOVIE SHORT – ROSKILDE – DIRECTED BY KATHRINEVINTERSBORG – VINTERPRODUCTIONS - (DK)
- 2019 SHORT FILM - THE VAMPIRE - DIRECTED BY RASMUS POLD/ MIKKEL ARNFRED
- 2019 TV SHOW – UFFE HOLM (DK)
- 2018 SHORT FILM – ALLAN ISAAC – DIRECTED BY LINA CSILLAG - ASTIPRODUCTIONS – COPENHAGEN FILMVAERKSTED(DK)
- 2018 SHORT FILM – MOVING IMAGES – DIRECTED BY AUGUST VINTHERTHOMSEN – ODENSE FILMVAERKSTED (DK)
- 2018 TV PILOT – SOUTH OF AARHUS – DIREDTED BY TAMMIE BERGHOLT(DK)
- 2018 TV PILOT – KARO AND FRIDA – DIRECTED BY JONAS RISVIG(DK)
- 2018 SHORT FILM – ON DEEP OCEAN – DIRECTED BY KATHRINEVINTERSBORG(DK)
- 2017 SHORT FILM – WRETCHED – DIRECTED BY SOPHIE GOHR (UK)
- 2017 SHORT FILM – MADELINE – DIRECTED BY SOPHIE GOHR (UK)
- REALMÆGLERNE - VARIOUS PROJECTS
- 2019 TIIMO APP
- 2019 ESSENTIAL FOODS - VARIOUS PROJECTS
- 2019 DELOITTE - VARIOUS PROJECTS
- 2019 B&O – CONNECTED BY MUSIC
- 2019 LIVE NATION – TERKEL
- 2019 HIPZEN – SHINE
- 2018 DELOITTE – FEMALE ACADEMY
- 2018 HK - SOME
- 2018 HIPZEN – FOLLOW YOUR HEART
- 2018 NORTHEN LIGHTS – FEEL IT
- 2018 LIVE NATION – LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT
- 2018 RADON SPY
- 2018 CLARION HOTEL CPH SPA
- 2017 DOVE (UK)
- 2017 HUGGLE APP (UK)
- 2017 LULU LEMON (UK)
SOPHIE CAROLINE GOHR DANISH DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
Sophie started her career as a on set photographer and AC / Gaffer.
Sophie has been a director of photography for several years now, and have been the DP on several commercials, short films and tv shows.
Sophie is known for her work on
The movie " The Morning Walk" A story about euthanasia and how two woman creates a different reality for them selfs.
The movie "Alaan Isaac" a film about the first ever humanoid AI.
The movie " Shadow of the past " a thriller about a woman hunted by her past.
The movie "Moving Images" a film about falling in love with the world of cinema.
The the tv show pilot “South east of Aarhus” A Danish crime/comedy.
Short film “On Deep Water” A story about 3 friends reconnecting when they are trapped out on the big ocean.
Tv pilot " Karo and Frida" Danish comedy show.
Tv show a woman show.
Danish director of photography Sophie Caroline Gohr is one of the key figures behind the camera who has mastered the delicate balance of the scientific and creative aspects of cinematography.
“For me it’s the best of both worlds... Cinematography is a perfect combination of doing something technical and artistic. Working with lights and camera gear and finding the right tools for the project is a big joy for me. I love nerding out on gear. The best part of it is the different technical tools you can use to create the exact look you want for a project,” explains Gohr.
“The artistic part of cinematography is a soulful experience and it’s why I started doing cinematography. I love creating a visual story, from the colors to the camera movements to the framing and locations. All of that makes it an amazing creative process.”